No one likes to think about things going wrong and the likelihood is that it won’t, but ask yourself, what if?
Disasters do strike, albeit not that often, but it is vital that you are prepared for such a scenario.
Depending on the level of cover you need, you can look at anything from simple backup solution to one of our replication solutions – we install one of our systems at your site which is constantly copying whatever is on your server, should your server fail, this system can be powered on within seconds and used to replace your server until yours is repaired or replaced.
Taking things a step further, we can also create you a bespoke disaster recovery plan that outlines the processes and procedures on how avoid downtime or rebuild things as quickly as possible in the event of a disaster.
are you protected
should the worst happen
Our service seamlessly integrates with all major operating systems and applications. This gives you the flexibility to backup as little as one file, a specific application (such as Exchange), an entire Windows server, VMware or Hyper-V system, or anything in between.
You have the option to be able to recover whatever you need whenever you need it. Our backup service allows you to recover anything from a single file to complete servers. We can even output from a physical machine to a virtual machine.
Secure & Private
The backup uses end-to-end encryption to protect your data. Your data is then stored in our UK based data centres. Subject to your requirements, we also have access to ISO certified data centres, so you can rest assured that it is truly safe, secure, and inaccessible to anyone else.
Our backup services are amongst the most comprehensive available, there’s far too much to detail on a single post but some of the most compelling features and benefits are listed below:
- LUDICROUSLY FAST - if the event of a server failure or total loss, getting back up and running as fast as possible is the biggest priority. Our solution has the ability to get you back up and running within a matter of seconds.
- VIRTUALISATION - All backups taken are converted into virtual machines, making for flexible and fast continuity and recovery.
- TESTING - Taking backups is only half the battle, ensuring those backups will work if and when the time comes is an often overlooked yet essential part of the process. Our system performs boot up tests and takes screen shots to demonstrate the backup integrity.
- GRANULAR RECOVERY - You won't always need a backup for a worst case scenario, in fact more often than not you might need to just recover one file that accidentally got deleted, or if you need to go back to an older version. This is very quick and easy using our system.
- MUCH MORE - Our systems are extremely flexible and tailored to each business and their own unique requirements. Get in touch with us today and better protect your business.